Are You Ready to Build Your WordPress Website?
Join me for a free class to learn more.
Signup Today for a Free Class - What you need to know in 2017!
2017 is coming Fast. What do you need to know?
Have your heard about new SSL requirements?
Understanding Domain Names and Hosting
Learn the need for and the difference between your domain name – that’s your business .com and a web host – where you files are hosted.
Do you want to build a WordPress website?
Do you need help with a current site?
Did you start and then stall?
Signup Today for to learn more about WordPress and 2017
We’ll Cover Everything Mentioned Above
And I’ll be Introducing a New Program,
White Glove Web Support
While White Glove Web Training includes single classes and free information, White Glove Web Support adds your chance to have your questions answered. This 1 year membership will help you get the most out of your WordPress website.
1 year access to White Glove Web Support
Weekly lessons just for members
A chance to scope the lesson topics within the membership. Your questions and input will determine future lessons.
Sample Lessons include:
- How to troubleshoot WordPress when an update fails.
- Adding PayPal buttons to your WordPress posts and pages.
- Tips for creating and managing graphics.
- Configuring opt-ins for your website.
- What do you do if you need to move a site to https (secure) from insecure. Note that it’s critical to do this right.
- Using Visual Editors to help get the look you want.
- Intermediate topics like an Introduction to CSS for when you are ready to move beyond the basics.
- And much more…
Join me Thursday December 29 at 12:00 PM ET for a free session to learn more about WordPress and a year of lessons and support.
Signup Today for a this class
My name is Kim Shivler and I’ve been teaching people how to Rock their technology since 1989. Please, join me for this free class covering what you need to know about websites and WordPress in 2020. I hope to see you Sept. 9 at 12:00 PM ET.