2016 is Coming to an End. Did you meet your website goals?
We’re counting down Quickly to 2017.
It’s time to move forward with your website and WordPress!
Do you want to build a WordPress website?
Do you want to learn WordPress to build your own site or help others with theirs?
Do you need help with a current site?
Did you already build a site or have someone build it for you? Are you stuck on where to go next or just need some help understanding how to use it?
Did you start and then stall?
Did you plan to build a website for your business or side hustle? Did you get started, but stall along the way?
Introducing White Glove Web Support
While White Glove Web Training includes single classes and free information, White Glove Web Support adds your chance to have your questions answered. This 1 year membership will help you get the most out of your WordPress website.
1 year access to White Glove Web Support
Weekly lessons just for members
A chance to scope the lesson topics within the membership. Your questions and input will determine future lessons.
Sample Lessons include:
- How to troubleshoot WordPress when an update fails.
- Adding PayPal buttons to your WordPress posts and pages.
- Tips for creating and managing graphics.
- Configuring opt-ins for your website.
- What do you do if you need to move a site to https (secure) from insecure. Note that it’s critical to do this right.
- Using Visual Editors to help get the look you want.
- Intermediate topics like an Introduction to CSS for when you are ready to move beyond the basics.
- And much more…
Join me Monday December 19 at 2:30 PM ET for a free session to learn more about WordPress and a year of lessons and support.
Signup Today for a Free WordPress Session
My name is Kim Shivler and I’ve been teaching people how to Rock their technology since 1989. Please, join me for this free Webinar showing you how to use WordPress and Build a Website in 8 Hours or Less. I hope to see you June 2 at 10:00 AM ET.